Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

top stuff

loved it loved it :)

Needs More Whales Needs More Whales

good idea

I really like this idea, you should definitely make another...but string it out, more pointless conversation. Example: maybe 3 characters - two discuss the actual art, then the third's opinion is 'I think it needs more whales' and slow down the delivery. also, think about the audience - show what the characters are looking at first to help the audience understand where the characters are...the less the audience has to the think, the more they will focus on the joke.

Other than that, good stuff man! made me giggle...

WrayProductions responds:

I thank you all for the constructive critiques you have given for my Needs more whales pilot episode. I will take all of your useful feedback and place it in the animated series coming soon. Also when the series is complete check out my website www.wrayonline.freevar.com as i will be including a need more whales mini site.

EASTER EGG NOTICE- If you click the painting of the man in the green shirt on the wall he makes a sound.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Awesome!

Brilliant work as usual Harry. You've really found your niche and its good un so stick too it!

Dale & Peakot Dale & Peakot

One of the best games on Newgrounds

Can't wait for the full version, this is the best thing I have played on Newgrounds this year - defo deserves better awards that what it has recieved!

Youdasperm Youdasperm

Hehe.

Very good. My only reservation is that when you die it asks you if you want to play again, and then returns you to the main menu....surely it should just start up the game straight away again....it only annoyed me cos i died alot mind :P

Nice one

"Pimp My Chav!" "Pimp My Chav!"

Hehe.

Now make a 'Beat the living shite out of a Chav' game and my girlfriend will have your babies. No hang on....she says she won't. Good job dood.

Chinny Balin' - CBP Chinny Balin' - CBP

They see me Bawlin', Chinny bawlin! Chorus will be in my head for days :)

Starbarians Starbarians