Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

top stuff

loved it loved it :)

Needs More Whales Needs More Whales

good idea

I really like this idea, you should definitely make another...but string it out, more pointless conversation. Example: maybe 3 characters - two discuss the actual art, then the third's opinion is 'I think it needs more whales' and slow down the delivery. also, think about the audience - show what the characters are looking at first to help the audience understand where the characters are...the less the audience has to the think, the more they will focus on the joke.

Other than that, good stuff man! made me giggle...

WrayProductions responds:

I thank you all for the constructive critiques you have given for my Needs more whales pilot episode. I will take all of your useful feedback and place it in the animated series coming soon. Also when the series is complete check out my website www.wrayonline.freevar.com as i will be including a need more whales mini site.

EASTER EGG NOTICE- If you click the painting of the man in the green shirt on the wall he makes a sound.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Awesome!

Brilliant work as usual Harry. You've really found your niche and its good un so stick too it!

Harry The Harlequin Fetus Harry The Harlequin Fetus

Fantastic stuff!

This made me itch all over, I love it!

Horsforth Horsforth

Good First Effrort

Love the Sweeples. The sound was great, normally you get loads of popping and such on peoples first efforts, so well done. Amusing. I especially love the pirate :)

MikeStand responds:

Who are you?

A Vagina for Christmas A Vagina for Christmas

Good Job

Hehe most amusing. Well done.

I loved TerraDestroyers review (The one before mine). I loved the way he used words so expressively to demonstate his feelings for this submission, so we done to him/her too.
...cock.

God Warriors God Warriors

I want to tell you how good this is.

This animation has so, so much potential. As far as your appreciation for Japanimation goes, your right on the mark. The camera angles, the pauses in battles and the use of effects to cut corner around complicated graphic scenes are fantastic. I appreciate the amount of effort you have put into this and the result is good. My only advice is to shorten the intro (But you've already you are having problems), tidy up the drawing a little and perhaps get a few other voice actors in. If you do those things then this animation will be not just good, but very good. Well done.

Do Us Part Do Us Part

Absolutley fantastic.

This was an absolutley beautiful animation. You should be very proud to have made something so incredibly heartfelt and beautiful.

Metal Gear Domestic Metal Gear Domestic

Brilliant.

Nice work man. Good idea. Love the parody, an absolutley perfect domestic argument, with a nice slice of sillyness to top it off. Fun. Well done.

The Amateur Collab The Amateur Collab

.....Potential.

It certainly seems like you lot can draw - so why stick figures? Style is 0 for the simple fact that stick figures are so over used. It was very drawn out and the sound kept making my speakers crunch which wasn't nice. If you want to be acknowledged in the world of animation, and is apprant that you lot have the skills to be acknowledged, then make something with a bit more substance and lot less stick men.